Customised solutions for aerospace
The conditions under which the safety and energy efficiency of aircraft engines are tested must be as realistic as possible. In addition to ground tests, it is therefore particularly important for flight tests to be implemented. Regardless of whether you are testing high-efficiency jet engines on flying test beds or field testing completely new drive concepts – IPETRONIK measuring technology always works reliably and with maximum precision.
Ensure efficient drives
With our hardware and software, we offer tailor-made solutions for your flight tests. The rugged IPETRONIK measurement modules are often mounted directly on the jet engine or e-motor and the data is connected to the logger via CAN or Ethernet. Our IPEmotion RT software processes the data and forwards it to external data nodes. From there, it is transferred to the ground station via telemetry, amongst other things. This means that the complete sensor system as well as all measured data and digital bus systems can be made available time-synchronously within one environment, in order to optimise utilisation of the test aircraft's flight time.
Our service portfolio
- Analogue measurement modules for mounting directly on the jet engine – e.g. for temperature, voltage and acceleration
- Monitoring of ARINC 429 & ARINC 825/CAN signals
- Use of IPETRONIK data loggers to log and analyse data
- Optimal networking between different IPETRONIK and third party measurement modules
- Provision of data via Ethernet/iDDS
How can we help you implement your projects?
Make an appointment to talk to our experts. This is easy to do by email or by phone.