New products and personal talks - we are looking forward to your visit!
Consultation, technical discussion, or live presentation – nothing compares to personal exchange. This is why we are so happy to meet you again! At the messweb masters in Böblingen, we will present to you the latest products and developments in measurement technology, software, and engineering solutions on 50 sqm. Experience a unique and extraordinary ambience in the listed halls of the former state airport of Württemberg, not only for automobile enthusiasts! We are looking forward to your visit!
- When: 26.09.2023 - 27.09.2023
- Where: Böblingen, GER
- Location: MOTORWORLD Region Stuttgart
- Booth: Pavillon 1
- Website: messweb masters 2022
Experience our highlights live!
A high-end data logger and a small, compact one, as well as an innovative thermal module – these are just a few highlights we will present at the messweb masters. Our measurement systems offer solutions for nearly any application in e-mobility. Experience our engineering solutions for thermal management, thermoacoustics, benchmarking, and many more live in Stuttgart!
Power and versatility: our high-performance data logger "ARCOS 2"
Modular, highly compact, and powerful: The ARCOS 2 is our new state-of-the-art Automotive-Ethernet-ready logger*! Developed for high-end fleet management and the validation of large vehicle networks, it is especially well-suited for complex ADAS tests with video recording. The device has a powerful i7 processor as well as various interfaces and supports dataLog and IPEmotion RT.
- 9 GbE, 2 SFP+ (10 GB), 2 feature connectors
- Compatible with all ARCOS interfaces
- Modem, WiFi, GPS (upon request)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Support of 100/1000 Base T1 interfaces*
* in conjunction with a gateway, e. g. the Technica Engineering GmbH Capture Module 100/1000
Market launch is planned for 2023. Expected delivery: 2024
Small, rugged, and efficient: the "IPE833"
The IPE833 is our latest fleet logging solution for applications with a lower channel count. Designed for the management of larger fleets or development projects with harsh conditions, the IPE833 is perfect for remote data transmission and fleet monitoring. Thanks to the combination of state-of-the-art CAN FD and a wide variety of CAN bus protocols, it is also well-suited for end-of-line vehicle validation.
- 4 CAN FD inputs
- 64 GB internal storage
- Integrated modem, WiFi, GPS
- Economical, powerful ARM processor
- Configuration via IPEmotion RT
"M-THERMO3 16": perfect temperature acquisition
With the new temperature measurement module M-THERMO3 16, we sound the bell for a new generation of devices! As the first module of the M3 family, it raises the bar for modular measurement technology. Its 16 channels for all types of thermocouples and 24-bit analog-to-digital converter offer maximum precision and flexibility. The M-THERMO3 16 is highly compact and rugged. Its compelling new cable-free and magnetic connection concept saves time during set-up and provides the most secure data connection.
- 16 freely selectable thermocouple measuring inputs
- Cable-free module connection
- High-resolution 24-bit technology
- IP 67 and extended temperature range
- Measurement data output to CAN-FD*
* expected CAN-FD implementation in 2023
For more range and climate comfort – vehicle benchmark and competitive analysis (Kopie)
As passionate experts, our IPEengineering team combines many years of experience with application expertise. Our technology center provides the IPETRONIK measurement technology and DAQ software as well as specifically developed test benches. This seamless interaction ensures the success of your project: everything from a single source for maximum efficiency and quality.
- Topic-focused benchmark: air conditioning, thermal management, noise behavior
- Assessment of relevant system components: performance & efficiency, weight, design, installation space
- Acoustic assessment: comfort, vibrations, hissing noise
- Conclusions on the control approach: range, climate comfort, charging
- Project management, test scenarios, test drives, analysis
- Development partner also on the use of CO2 / R744 as a refrigerant
MOTORWORLD Region Stuttgart
Phone: +49 7031 30694 73
Website: MOTORWORLD Region Stuttgart
Opening hours "messweb masters":
Tuesday, September 26th: 9 am to 5 pm
Wednesday, September 27th: 9 am to 4 pm
You won’t be able to attend the messweb masters? Let’s arrange a personal meeting!
Just fill out the contact form ‒ we will be in touch as soon as possible!