As air taxis are becoming increasingly important for urban air mobility (UAM), the greatest mobility revolution since the railroad is imminent. However, the various air taxis still need to be certified. This presents special challenges for measurement technology and data loggers. Since air taxis are very compact, the data acquisition devices must be small and energy efficient. To reduce interferences from strong and pulsed motor currents, analog sensor cables have to be as short as possible.
- Decentralized architecture & short cabling distances to the sensors
- Extreme temperatures (-40 … +85 °C)
- Mobile data acquisition
- High accuracy
- Measurement parameters: acceleration, temperature, HV, microphone, video camera
- Digital bus systems: ARINC429, ARINC825
The IPETRONIK modules are a perfect fit for decentralized measuring in harsh environment. The modules are installed close to the sensors and connected with a bus system. The data loggers record the data during the flight. The data can be evaluated online or offline.
The Decentralized and Rugged IPETRONIK Measurement Modules and Data Loggers are Installed Close To the Sensors. This Minimizes the Amount of Cabling as Well as Interferences and Significantly Improves the Signal Quality, Especially for Electric Air Taxis with High Electromagnetic Fields.
- The decentralized architecture minimizes the interference of electromagnetic fields.
- Using a bus system significantly reduces the amount of cabling.
- High accuracy, even in extreme ambient conditions