Climate change and high operating costs present special challenges for the aviation industry. Small aircrafts need increasingly efficient and clean engines that also maximize the mean time between overhaul. This is why the piston engine technology for aviation has to be continuously improved – with direct injection, turbocharger, or even diesel/kerosene engines. All those technological innovations must be thoroughly tested.
- Harsh environment within the engine compartment (-40 … +85 °C)
- Mobile data acquisition
- Decentralized architecture & short cabling distances to the sensors
- High accuracy
- Measurement parameters: temperature, frequency, GPS speed and acceleration
With its rugged measurement modules, IPETRONIK has the ideal product line for a decentralized solution. The modules can be installed within the engine compartment, minimizing the time-consuming cabling. The data is collected by the data loggers during the flight and can be evaluated online or offline. The IPETRONIK measurement technology works reliably even in heights of up to 55,000 ft.
- The IPETRONIK measurement modules have been developed for extreme conditions.
- The decentralized architecture minimizes the cabling distances.
- High accuracy, even for very high or very low ambient temperatures
Do You Have any Questions About This Practical Example or our products?