The international standard ISO 14001 sets out requirements for our environmental management system to improve our environmental performance, meet legal and other obligations, and achieve our environmental goals. ISO 9001 is an international standard for quality management systems (QMS) and specifies the requirements for an effective quality management system. The goal of ISO 9001 is to help organizations provide high-quality products and services, ensure customer satisfaction, and promote continuous improvement.
The central elements of ISO 14001 are:
- Planning: establishing environmental objectives and corresponding measures, responsibilities and procedures;
- Implementation: Implementation of the defined measures and procedures;
- Control: review of the responsibilities and procedures as well as the measures with regard to the environmental objectives and the environmental guidelines (so-called "environmental policy") of the organization;
- Improvement: Adjustment of responsibilities, procedures and measures as well as, if necessary, of the environmental goals and environmental guidelines.
The central elements of ISO 9001 are:
- Context of the organization: An organization must understand the context in which it operates and determine the relevant internal and external factors that may affect its quality management system.
- Leadership: An organization's top management must demonstrate its commitment and leadership with respect to the quality management system.
- Planning: An organization must take a systematic approach to planning its quality management systems.
- Support: The organization must ensure that it has the necessary resources, competencies and infrastructure to effectively implement its quality management system.
- Operations: ISO 9001 specifies requirements for the performance of operational processes to ensure that products and services are delivered in accordance with customer requirements.
- Performance evaluation: the organization shall periodically evaluate the performance of its quality management system to ensure that it is functioning effectively and is continuously improved.
- Improvement: ISO 9001 emphasizes the importance of continuous improvement. An organization must take action to resolve problems, correct non-conformances, and improve the overall quality management system.
We are proud that our environmental management system as well as our quality management system are still certified according to the international standards ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 and represent a central part of our operational environmental protection as well as our operational quality management. They are subject to regular internal controls as well as cyclical verification by external auditors. We thus meet all the requirements for corporate environmental protection. The certificates are valid at our German sites in Baden-Baden, Düsseldorf, Eichstätt and Bergkirchen.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our quality management team.
Phone +49 7221 9922 0