After extensive tests on the ID.3 electric vehicle in our technology center in Baden-Baden, we have successfully finalized the benchmark project "heat pump tests" with a 4-day test drive through Germany, Austria and Italy. Our focus was the subjective evaluation of thermal comfort and acoustic behavior under different climatic conditions as well as the analysis of charging tests in real operation. Among other things, these findings will serve as the basis for future measurement matrices.
Overview ID.3 Benchmark project:
- Heat pump tests with the ID.3
- Subjective evaluation of thermal comfort
- Subjective/measured evaluation of acoustic performance
- System analysis in WP/AC operation --> alternating operation (cold start on the mountain at -5°C in the valley 15°C)
- Analysis of charging tests in real operation
- HeatUp tests (with cold start)
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow our news for more information and details about the ID.3 benchmark project.
If you have any further questions, our sales team will be glad to assist you.
Phone +49 7221 9922 222