IPETRONIK GmbH & Co. is a globally operating company for mobile measurement technologies, DAQ software, engineering services, and test bench technology for the automotive industry. We combine technical development, practical application, and reliable data processing in an innovative system. With our extensive experience in vehicle testing, bench testing, climate acoustics, and thermal management, we help our customers to meet the increasingly demanding research, development, and testing requirements. Our portfolio offers ultra-precise measurement modules, data loggers, and sensors as well as an efficient configuration and data acquisition software.
Our 180 employees work in Baden-Baden, Duesseldorf, and Eichstaett. Since 2001, IPETRONIK has been part of the INDUS Holding AG. With CAETEC GmbH and Savvy Telematic Systems AG, the company integrated two subsidiaries. We were awarded with the TOP 100 seal of approval as one of the most innovative medium-sized companies in Germany. Our customers include Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, Honda, Jaguar, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, PSA, Renault, Toyota, and VW.
To strengthen our team we are searing for you:
Service technician (m/f) for test benches/refrigeration systems
Type of employment: full-time, permanent
You will be responsible for the setup, installation, and commissioning of our customers’ test benches or refrigeration systems in Germany and all around the globe. You will maintain and calibrate at regular intervals, work independently and reliably, and plan and conduct refittings.
- Maintenance of IPETRONIK and other test benches and climate chambers
- Independent refittings of test benches
- Analysis and handling of malfunctions and warranty cases on-site
- Adjustment of the system control if necessary
- Operation throughout Germany and in other European countries on occasion
- Preparation of installation reports and processing of maintenance protocols
Besides your willingness to travel and work hard, you are reliable and flexible and have a profound knowledge of measurement and control technology. In addition to that, you are outgoing and love to work as part of a team.
- Vocational training as a refrigeration systems technician or electrician
- Several years of experience as a service or refrigeration systems technician
- High flexibility and willingness to travel
- Strong customer orientation, knowledge of the English language
- Profound knowledge of measurement and control technology
We offer challenging and interesting tasks within a modern and innovative company and a friendly and fun working environment. Our philosophy guarantees a high level of independence and personal responsibility. In addition to that, we provide:
- A fair salary and attractive additional benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Demanding tasks and interesting challenges
- Advanced personal and vocational development
Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Please send us your complete application (including availability and expected salary) via e-mail or application form. If you have any further questions, Gabriele Riess will be glad to assist you.
+49 7221 9922 253