IPETRONIK GmbH & Co. is a globally operating company for mobile measurement technologies, DAQ software, engineering services, and test bench technology for the automotive industry. We combine technical development, practical application, and reliable data processing in an innovative system. With our extensive experience in vehicle testing, bench testing, climate acoustics, and thermal management, we help our customers to meet the increasingly demanding research, development, and testing requirements. Our portfolio offers ultra-precise measurement modules, data loggers, and sensors as well as an efficient configuration and data acquisition software.
Our 180 employees work in Baden-Baden, Duesseldorf, and Eichstaett. Since 2001, IPETRONIK has been part of the INDUS Holding AG. With CAETEC GmbH and Savvy Telematic Systems AG, the company integrated two subsidiaries. We were awarded with the TOP 100 seal of approval as one of the most innovative medium-sized companies in Germany. Our customers include Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, Honda, Jaguar, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, PSA, Renault, Toyota, and VW.
To strengthen our team we are searing for you:
Project leader/Project manager (m/f)
Place: Baden-Baden or Duesseldorf
Type of employment: full-time, permanent
As a project leader, you accompany the progress of our products and are responsible that all deadlines are met. You plan, coordinate, and control, work closely with the development department and communicate directly with our customers.
- Project management (conception, design, development, documentation)
- Preparation of cross-divisional specifications
- Management of cross-divisional projects
- Link to product management
- Responsibility for the commercial and qualitative success of the project
- Coordination of external development teams
You have a knack for organization and communication and know how to solve conflicts in a productive way. In addition to that, you are adroit, flexible, and determined, with a high level of social skills and confidence.
- Several years of experience as an electronics technician, electrical engineer, computer scientist, or equivalent training
- Experience in project management desirable
- IPMA level D/C or equivalent certification desirable
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Knowledge of agile development methods
- High awareness for quality
- Hands-on mentality
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and as part of a team, determination
We offer challenging and interesting tasks within a modern and innovative company and a friendly and fun working environment. Our philosophy guarantees a high level of independence and personal responsibility. In addition to that, we provide:
- A fair salary and attractive additional benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Demanding tasks and interesting challenges
- Advanced personal and vocational development
Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Please send us your complete application (including availability and expected salary) via e-mail or application form. If you have any further questions, Christine Laabs will be glad to assist you.
+49 7221 99 22-251