IPETRONIK GmbH & Co. is a globally operating company for mobile measurement technologies, DAQ software, engineering services, and test bench technology for the automotive industry. We combine technical development, practical application, and reliable data processing in an innovative system. With our extensive experience in vehicle testing, bench testing, climate acoustics, and thermal management, we help our customers to meet the increasingly demanding research, development, and testing requirements. Our portfolio offers ultra-precise measurement modules, data loggers, and sensors as well as an efficient configuration and data acquisition software.
Our 250 employees work in Baden-Baden, Duesseldorf, Eichstaett and Olching. Since 2001, IPETRONIK has been part of the INDUS Holding AG. We were awarded with the TOP 100 seal of approval as one of the most innovative medium-sized companies in Germany. Our customers include Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, Honda, Jaguar, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, PSA, Renault, Toyota, and VW.
To strengthen our team we are searing for you:
Diploma candidate (m/f): Data transmission evaluation for vehicle measurement technology
Place: Baden-Baden or Karlsruhe
Type of employment: student employment
You will develop the theoretical and practical foundations for a future analog/RF technology application. For layout and circuit board production, external resources may be used. For this diploma thesis, an NDA will have to be signed. If necessary, an application for property rights (patent or utility model) will be filed.
- Analysis of the standards and safety regulations to be used
- Development of the theoretical foundations for a concept
- Development of a data transmission simulation
- Development of a circuit and construction of a prototype
- Test measurements at the laboratory and with a test vehicle
In addition to your good knowledge of circuit and RF technology, you have a knack for solution-oriented thinking and a high level of technical understanding, craftsmanship, and quality standards.
- Good knowledge of analog circuit technology
- Good knowledge of RF technology/modulation and demodulation methods
- Good knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink
We offer challenging and interesting tasks within a modern and innovative company and a friendly and fun working environment. Our philosophy guarantees a high level of independence and personal responsibility. In addition to that, we provide:
- A fair salary and attractive additional benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Demanding tasks and interesting challenges
- Advanced personal and vocational development
Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Please send us your complete application (including availability) via e-mail or application form. If you have any further questions, Gabriele Riess will be glad to assist you.
+49 7221 9922 253