Welcome to the future!
Electromobility. Autonomous driving. Digitisation. The mobility of tomorrow, it is already there today. Also thanks to IPETRONIK! Because we are the experts for worldwide fleet trials, cloud-based, mobile data acquisition and thermal management solutions in the e-mobility sector. We create technological innovations and develop trend-setting hardware and software for vehicle development. Do you want to be part of progress? Then apply now! Because the future has only just begun...
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a:
Diploma candidate (m/f/d): Data transmission evaluation for vehicle measurement technology
Type of employment: student employment
You will develop the theoretical and practical foundations for a future analog/RF technology application. For layout and circuit board production, external resources may be used.For this diploma thesis, an NDA will have to be signed. If necessary, an application for property rights (patent or utility model) will be filed.
- Analysis of the standards and safety regulations to be used
- Development of the theoretical foundations for a concept
- Development of a data transmission simulation
- Development of a circuit and construction of a prototype
- Test measurements at the laboratory and with a test vehicle
In addition to your good knowledge of circuit and RF technology,you have a knack for solution-oriented thinking and a high level of technical understanding, craftsmanship, and quality standards.
- Good knowledge of analog circuit technology
- Good knowledge of RF technology/modulation and demodulation methods
- Good knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink
Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Please send us your complete application (including availability) via e-mail or application form. If you have any further questions, Gabriele Fasulo-Riess will be glad to assist you.
+49 7221 9922 253