IPETRONIK GmbH & Co. is a globally operating company for mobile measurement technologies, DAQ software, engineering services, and test bench technology for the automotive industry. We combine technical development, practical application, and reliable data processing in an innovative system. With our extensive experience in vehicle testing, bench testing, climate acoustics, and thermal management, we help our customers to meet the increasingly demanding research, development, and testing requirements. Our portfolio offers ultra-precise measurement modules, data loggers, and sensors as well as an efficient configuration and data acquisition software.
Our 250 employees work in Baden-Baden, Duesseldorf, Eichstaett and Olching. Since 2001, IPETRONIK has been part of the INDUS Holding AG. We were awarded with the TOP 100 seal of approval as one of the most innovative medium-sized companies in Germany. Our customers include Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, Honda, Jaguar, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, PSA, Renault, Toyota, and VW.
To strengthen our team we are searing for you:
Bachelor‘s/Master‘s degree candidate (m/f): Development of the theoretical and practical foundations of the current IoT communication standards with regards to their suitability for data transmission
Place: Baden-Baden or Olching
Type of employment: student employment
You will develop the theoretical and practical foundations of the current IoT standards with regards to their suitability for data transmission and analyze them on the computer as well as at the laboratory.
- Development of theoretical foundations for a concept
- Development of a prototypical communication between Linux- and microcontroller-based systems
- Test measurements at the laboratory and with a prototypical setup (in a test vehicle if necessary)
- Optimization and potential analysis for low power battery operation
You have a knack for analytical, well-structured, quick, and solution-oriented thinking as well as a profound understanding of source codes and their functions. In addition to that, you love to communicate and to work as part of a team and have already gained experience with embedded firmware.
- Student of computer science/electrical engineering or equivalent subjects with a focus on embedded firmware
- Knowledge of the automotive area
- Knowledge of programming languages (C, C++) desirable
- Experience with Linux desirable
We offer challenging and interesting tasks within a modern and innovative company and a friendly and fun working environment. Our philosophy guarantees a high level of independence and personal responsibility. In addition to that, we provide:
- A fair salary and attractive additional benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Demanding tasks and interesting challenges
- Advanced personal and vocational development
Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Please send us your complete application (including availability) via e-mail or application form. If you have any further questions, Maria Seitz will be glad to assist you.
+49 8421 / 9374 120