Welcome to the future!
Electromobility. Autonomous driving. Digitisation. The mobility of tomorrow, it is already there today. Also thanks to IPETRONIK! Because we are the experts for worldwide fleet trials, cloud-based, mobile data acquisition and thermal management solutions in the e-mobility sector. We create technological innovations and develop trend-setting hardware and software for vehicle development. Do you want to be part of progress? Then apply now! Because the future has only just begun...
To strengthen our team we are searing for you:
Bachelor‘s/Master‘s degree candidate (m/f/d): Development of the theoretical and practical foundations of the current IoT communication standards with regards to their suitability for data transmission
Type of employment: student employment
You will develop the theoretical and practical foundationsof the current IoT standards with regards to their suitabilityfor data transmission and analyze them on the computer aswell as at the laboratory.
- Development of theoretical foundations for a concept
- Development of a prototypical communication between
- Linux- and microcontroller-based systems
- Test measurements at the laboratory and with a prototypical setup (in a test vehicle if necessary)
- Optimization and potential analysis for low power battery operation
You have a knack for analytical, well-structured, quick, andsolution-oriented thinking as well as a profound understandingof source codes and their functions. In addition to that,you love to communicate and to work as part of a team andhave already gained experience with embedded firmware.
- Student of computer science/electrical engineering or equivalent subjects with a focus on embedded firmware
- Knowledge of the automotive area
- Knowledge of programming languages (C, C++) desirable
- Experience with Linux desirable
Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Please send us your complete application (including availability) via e-mail or application form. If you have any further questions, Gabriele Fasulo-Riess will be glad to assist you.
+49 7221 9922 253