Welcome to the future!
Electromobility. Autonomous driving. Digitisation. The mobility of tomorrow, it is already there today. Also thanks to IPETRONIK! Because we are the experts for worldwide fleet trials, cloud-based, mobile data acquisition and thermal management solutions in the e-mobility sector. We create technological innovations and develop trend-setting hardware and software for vehicle development. Do you want to be part of progress? Then apply now! Because the future has only just begun...
To strengthen our team we are searing for you:
Bachelor‘s/Master‘s degree candidate (m/f/d): Development and implementation of a UDS diagnostic communication protocol simulation
Type of employment: student employment
To assure the quality of our software products, the simulation environmenthas to be expanded by the diagnostic communication protocol UDS.The goal is to simulate the UDS data sent by the control unit.
- To assure the quality of our software products, the simulation environmenthas to be expanded by the diagnostic communication protocol UDS.The goal is to simulate the UDS data sent by the control unit
- Implementation of the UDS communication protocol simulation
- Programming of UDS test examples
You have a knack for analytical, well-structured, quick, and solution-orientedthinking as well as a profound understanding of source codes and their functions.In addition to that, you love to communicate and to work as part of a team and have already gained experience in software development.
- Knowledge of the automotive area
- Experience in software development (preferably C# or Java)
- Accurate and reliable way of working
Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Please send us your complete application (including availability) via e-mail or application form. If you have any further questions, Gabriele Fasulo-Riess will be glad to assist you.
+49 7221 9922 253