IPETRONIK GmbH & Co. is a globally operating company for mobile measurement technologies, DAQ software, engineering services, and test bench technology for the automotive industry. We combine technical development, practical application, and reliable data processing in an innovative system. With our extensive experience in vehicle testing, bench testing, climate acoustics, and thermal management, we help our customers to meet the increasingly demanding research, development, and testing requirements. Our portfolio offers ultra-precise measurement modules, data loggers, and sensors as well as an efficient configuration and data acquisition software.
Our 180 employees work in Baden-Baden, Duesseldorf, and Eichstaett. Since 2001, IPETRONIK has been part of the INDUS Holding AG. With CAETEC GmbH and Savvy Telematic Systems AG, the company integrated two subsidiaries. We were awarded with the TOP 100 seal of approval as one of the most innovative medium-sized companies in Germany. Our customers include Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, Honda, Jaguar, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, PSA, Renault, Toyota, and VW.
To strengthen our team we are searing for you:
Application & Support Assistant (m/f) Measurement technology / DAQ systems
Type of employment: full-time, permanent
As a member of our applications and support team with the key competences measurement technology/data acquisition, you will closely work together with the sales department and support your colleagues with measurement technology requirements. In addition to that, you will directly communicate with our customers, support them, and realize their projects.
- Customer service over the phone
- Technical support of our sales department
- Implementation of customized measurement tasks/applications in close cooperation with our clients
- Customer trainings
- Planning, setup, commissioning, and testing support of customer vehicles with our measurement systems
You have a knack for technology, communication, and analytical and solution-oriented thinking as well as a high awareness for quality. You love to work as part of a team and always strive to ensure the satisfaction of our customers.
- Vocational training as an electrician/ telecommunications technician
- Engineer/technician or equivalent qualification; experience in electronics/measurement technology, preferably in the automotive area
- Customer orientation and strong communication skills
- Solid command of both written and spoken English
- Excellent PC skills
- Ideally work experience in electronics/measurement technology and/or in the automotive electronics
- Willingness to travel
We offer challenging and interesting tasks within a modern and innovative company and a friendly and fun working environment. Our philosophy guarantees a high level of independence and personal responsibility. In addition to that, we provide:
- A fair salary and attractive additional benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Demanding tasks and interesting challenges
- Advanced personal and vocational development
Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Please send us your complete application (including availability and expected salary) via e-mail or application form. If you have any further questions, Christine Laabs will be glad to assist you.
+49 7221 99 22-251