Using IPETRONIK measurement modules with INCA 7.x
With the IPEaddon INCA, IPETRONIK CAN and X measurement modules may now be used for INCA experiments. The modules can be configured with the addon and offer a wide range of functions.
Overview of functions:
- Connection to CAN interfaces via ES581
- Connection to ETH interfaces via ES585 or directly to the PC
- Dry module configuration
- Automatic hardware recognition via CAN and ETH
- X-LINK for integration of CAN and X modules into a measurement chain
- Setting of channel scaling, channel sampling rates, filters and power supply
- Creation of support files if errors occur
The addon includes two setup files for the INCA main version 7.1 and 7.2 and is available for download here.
If you have any further questions, our support team will be glad to assist you.
Phone +49 7221 9922 333