Replacement of IPETRONIK CAN PlugIn with new IPETRONIK PlugIn-X V02.07.01
The IPETRONIK X-PlugIn is the recommended interface for data acquisition with the CAN-based M modules and the XCPonETH-based X modules.
With the functional scope of this version, the X-PlugIn introduces a functional replacement of the IPETRONIK CAN PlugIn. The X-PlugIn offers many functions that make a changeover useful:
- Manual assignment of the CAN-ID
- Firmware update of CAN and X devices
- IP addresses allocation for X devices
- Support of the new M-TDC module
- 4-20mA Measuring range for SENS module inputs
- Storage of the 2-point scaling in the device
There are many other functions that make the X-PlugIn useful.
The download link to the PlugIn can be found here.
If you have any further questions, our support team will be glad to assist you.
Phone +49 7221 9922 333