HV temperature measurement with multi-connector cables
With the M-THERMO2 HV connector module, 4 thermocouple measuring points can be applied together in single highly insolted cable trunk. With this cable construction, the cable cross-section is considerably reduced compared to four individual HV cables. This reduces the number of measuring leads to 1/4 and the cable breakthroughs to the measuring points, e.g. in the HV battery, can also be much smaller.
- Safe temperature measurement at high voltages of up to 846 VDC
- Measuring range of -60 ... 1370 °C using NiCr/Ni thermocouples
- High voltage safety socket for four-channel multi-connector
- Applications according to CAT I and CAT II supported
- Full M2 series system integration (cables, connectors, mechanical components, software)
- Data acquisition and online calculations with IPETRONIK data loggers
- IPEmotion software for fast and easy configuration and data evaluation
Please visit the product page for more details.
Our support team will be glad to assist you, if you have any questions.
Phone +49 7221 9922 333