Mobile DAQ and Global Data Transfer
Extended with COMgate V3 the M-LOG V3 offers a self-contained DAQ system and wireless data transfer according to latest communication standards in order to manage your globally operating fleets of testing vehicles from afar.
The modular system has been developed for mobile applications under harsh environment conditions. Depending on specific requirements, the system can be completed with internal bus inputs and external analog channels (M-Modules working as adjustable amplifiers). Measurement data can be transferred by USB medium, resp. with COMgate V3 by WiFi and/or modem. IPETRONIK's web interface IPEcloud supplements the hardware to an intelligent data monitoring and management system.
- Processor board equipped with Intel® AtomT of the newest generation
- New CFast storage medium up to 64 GByte volume
- Speed option supports bus data preprocessing at the measurement input
- Modem data transfer according to 4G and LTE standard
- Mini SIM card slot for regional modem coverage:
North America, EMEA/APAC, APAC/South America
- WiFi data transfer according to standard 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- Encrypted data transfer using the latest security standards
- High-quality electronic components in rugged aluminum enclosure
- Cable compatibility to existing IPETRONIK DAQ systems
View the M-LOG V3 product page for technical details.
Don't hesitate to contact our Support team for further details.
Phone +49 7221 9922 333