M-THERMO2 HV – Temperature Measurement at HV potential
High-voltage systems in newly developed electric and hybrid vehicles put particularly high demands on the test departments of automobile manufacturers since safety aspects have to be taken into account.
With M-THERMO2 HV, IPETRONIK provides a temperature measuring module of the approved IPETRONIK M2 series which meets these demands.
The new CAN measuring module offers:
- 4 K-type thermocouple inputs
- Safe measurements at HV potentials up to +/-846 V
- Full system integration into the M2 family
- Data acquisition and online calculations with IPETRONIK RTOS data loggers
- Fast system configuration and data analysis using IPEmotion PC software
With its high-voltage certified thermocouples and cables, the M-THERMO2 HV offers maximum protection.
The technical data of M-THERMO2 HV is available on the product page.
Please feel free to contact our support team for any questions or further information.
Phone +49 7221 9922 333 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org