M-THERMO2 HV – Safe measurements, efficient use
In addition to the standard version with single input connectors, M-THERMO2 HV is now available with a multi-pin safety connector for electric and hybrid vehicle applications.
With its high-voltage certified input cable and the corresponding thermocouples, M-THERMO2 HV offers maximum protection and facilitates the assembly of the measurement hardware.
- Safe temperature measurement at high voltages of up to 846 VDC
- Measuring range of -60 ... 1370 °C using NiCr/Ni thermocouples
- High voltage safety socket for four-channel multi-connector
- Applications according to CAT I and CAT II supported
- Full M2 series system integration (cables, connectors, mechanical components, software)
- Data acquisition and online calculations with IPETRONIK data loggers
- IPEmotion software for fast and easy configuration and data evaluation
Please visit the product page for more details.
Our support team will be glad to assist you, if you have any questions.
Phone +49 7221 9922 333