M-THERMO 96 - New thermomodule with 96 channels
The compact M-THERMO 96 module offers 96 universal thermocouple inputs of the types E, J, K, N, R, S, and T. Thermocouple sensors can be connected with gold-plated screw terminal pins. The system is configured via a web interface. The measurement data can be visualized on a mobile device (via Ethernet and WiFi). The M-THERMO 96 meets the requirements of the aerospace industry, especially with regard to shock and sound pressure. Its high measurement accuracy is achieved by minimizing the effect of temperature drift (among other things).
The most important features at a glance:
- 96 universal thermocouple inputs of types E, J, K, N, R, S, and T
- Screw pin connection
- Weight: 19.2 kg (423.28 lb)
- Measurement accuracy is four times as high as the measurement accuracy of the standard IPETRONIK temperature measurement modules
- Measurement accuracy covers the whole working temperature range (even including drift and measurement inaccuracy of the test devices)
- Deviation as small as +/-0.3 °C for thermocouple type K
- Measurement data output via Ethernet and WiFi interface
- Web interface for configuration
Please find the technical data of the M-THERMO 96 on our product page.
If you have any further questions, our support team will be glad to assist you.
Phone +49 7221 9922 333