Latest release of the PlugIn Protocols supports CAN FD and FlexRay satellites
The latest version of the plugIn Protocols (V02.02.00) supports the new IPETRONIK CAN FD and FlexRay satellites, providing four CAN FD and two FlexRay measurement inputs for stationary measurement.
Measurement modules with high data rates according to XCP 1.4 are supported as well. The SOME/IP import lays the foundation of measuring automotive Ethernet networks. The extensive status channels monitor the status of the measurement so that errors (such as bus overloads) can be evaluated in a detailed manner.
Overview of PlugIn functions:
- Support of CAN FD and FlexRay satellites
- Support of XCPonCAN FD
- Start/stop trigger for the CCP/XCP protocol
- XCPonETH: "packed mode" (XCP 1.4)
- CCP/XCPonCAN: "Second Tester Detection"
- Event-based signals for CCP/XCP
- New CAN hardware: PCAN-PCI Express FD
- SOME/IP import
- Status channels to the CAN interface
To download the PlugIn, please click here.
If you have any further questions, our support team will be glad to assist you.
Phone +49 7221 9922 333