IPETRONIK at the SAE Brasil
On the 15th and 16th of August this year, IPETRONIK is going to exhibit at the SAE Brasilin São Paulo.
To meet the increasing demand in the Brazilian automotive industry – an indicator of the recovering economy in general –, we will present our wide range of IPEmeasure and IPEmotion products and services:
- IPEmotion – measurement software with the latest innovations in acoustics, data analysis, and bus traffic measurement
- X-LINK technology and IPETRONIK-X plugIn with new features (e.g. automatic filter adjustment to ensure aliasing-free measurements)
- Mx-STG2 6 – DMS module with sample rates up to 100 kHz
- IPEhub2 – Wi-Fi CAN card and data logger
- IPElog2 – data logger with 10 CAN and 6 LIN interfaces, ETH, GPS, Gyro, Wi-Fi
- Online app display system via WLAN
- IPEmotion App – new and well-proven functions in the current release 2.17
- IPEservice – IPETRONIK's calibration service
Together with our partner and local distributor MTS Systems Corporation, our long-standing country manager Jorge Pires Morais will be glad to answer your questions.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our stand!