IPEmotion RT practical tip: logger scripting with Python
The new IPEmotion RT data logger software supports various Python scripting functions. This allows developers to run their own scripts on the logger. The associated interface offers extensive possibilities of mapping complex measurement tasks that cannot be mapped using the standard configuration functions.
- Sending e-mail notifications with individual content
- Restarting measurement
- Synchronizing the system time with a time server
- Resetting data logger configurations
- Outputting system messages
- Executing diagnostic functions
The scripts can be triggered by events such as limit violations or formula channels and by the user through action buttons. You may also execute them with the IPEmotion ME App via WiFi interface or cellular modem.
If you have any further questions, our support team will be glad to assist you.
Phone +49 7221 9922 333