IPEmotion 2020 R2 supports new driver display system "DRIVEview"
The new major release IPEmotion 2020 R2 focuses on hardware support. For example, it supports the new driver display system "DRIVEview". The IPEmotion ME App (iOS & Android) has also been expanded and equipped with new functions.
The latest release for the PC measurement and data logger software IPEmotion RT provides many new functions, including the following:
- Supporting data logger "ETHOS" in IPEmotion RT
- Connecting Automotive Ethernet Device "Capture Module 100 High" (Technica Engineering)
- Supporting new driver display system "DRIVEview"
- NoMessageLost-Functionality for CAN FD Satellite Interfaces
- Signal preview with new Quick Analyzer
- Supporting J1939 diagnostics messages
These functions are now available in the IPEmotion ME app:
- Export SysLog messages to CSV file or send them via e-mail
- Satellite view in the map instrument
- Full display of long channel names
Are you interested in "DRIVEview"? Here you can get all information about the new driver display system.
If you have any further questions, our support team will be glad to assist you.
Phone +49 7221 9922 333