Compact temperature measurement system
The ThermoBox 32 is a compact system (W184 mm x H55 mm x D144 mm) for thermocouple measurements with 32 type K thermocouple measurement inputs. Measurement inputs, CAN interface, power supply, and casing are galvanically isolated.
The casing matches the "ARCOS geometry" so that the ThermoBox 32 can be used as an extension unit for the data logger ARCOS 1.5. In addition to that, an independent operation is possible via the CAN interface. With a DBC configuration, the ThermoBox 32 can be connected to any measurement system or a software.
- 100 Hz sample rate, adjustable per channel
- Very low power consumption (4 watt)
- CAN interface for the configuration
- Accuracy at ambient temperature: 25 °C > 0,024% above measurement range
- Drift for ambient temperature: -40 … 85 °C > 10ppm
- Cold junction compensation for each channel
For the technical data, please refer to the product page.
Our support team will be glad to assist you if you have any further questions.
Phone +49 7221 9922 333