Compact measurement system AnalogBox 32
CAETEC's space-saving and energy-efficient AnalogBox 32 is ideal for users who need to centrally collect data from numerous measuring points and then transfer it via CAN or Ethernet to a logger or a notebook.
- 32 galvanically isolated analog inputs
- Each channel can be configured as voltage or counter input
- 8 voltage measurement ranges: 25/ 100/ 500 mV/ 1/ 5/ 10/ 20/ 60 V
- Frequency counter range: 0.02 Hz to 20 kHz
- Channel sample rates
- up to 2 kHz (CAN data output)
- up to 10 kHz (Ethernet data output)
- Selectable sensor excitation voltage: 5/ 8/ 10/ 12/ 15/ 20 V
- Sensor: Lemo 1B 7-pin
- CAN bus: Lemo 1B 10-pin
- Module supply voltage: 6 – 50 V DC
The housing comprises components with ARCOS-matching geometry. Thus, all the ComboBoxes can be either joined to the ARCOS data logger or set up separately. Multiple ComboBoxes can be cascaded and operated together with QIC and CLIC modules on a CAN bus.
Download the AnalogBox 32 data sheet for more technical details here.
You need more information? Our Support team is happy to assist you.
Phone +49 7221 9922 333