Compact data logger for large-volume fleet testing
With µCROS SL, IPETRONIK introduces a compact data logger developed for large-volume fleet testing. The device has a storage capacity of up to 500 GB SSD for large data volumes, is equipped with four CAN HS measurement inputs and a compact casing. Thanks to its hardware layout and the high functionality, the µCROS SL is an efficient and economic data logger meeting all the requirements of large-volume field testing. It can be used to monitor specific networks and ECUs.
Further features of the µCROS SL:
- Quickstart, No Message Lost (NML), Wake on CAN (WoC)
- Integrated 3G modem, WiFi and GPS receiver
- 1 digital output, 2 digital inputs
- 2 analog inputs 0 … 40 VDC @ 10 bit/200 Hz cut-off frequency
- Plastic and aluminum housing (volume of 780 cm³)
- Configuration via IPEmotion CAETEC PlugIn
Please visit the product page for more details.
If you have any further questions, our support team will be glad to assist you.
Phone +49 7221 9922 333