CAN FD Satellite Interface expands data loggers by four CAN FD inputs
With the CAN FD Satellite Interface, IPETRONIK will introduce a 4-input CAN FD satellite unit for traffic and signal measurement as a response to the increasing use of CAN FD control units and networks in new on-board supply systems. By expanding existing IPETRONIK and CAETEC data loggers by four ISO CAN FD inputs, CAN FD bus networks can be measured. The CAN FD integration is achieved with a feature connection between satellite unit and data logger. The CAN FD satellite interface supports the data logger softwares dataLOG, TESTdrive and IPEmotion RT and is compatible with the logger series ARCOS 1.5, IPElog2, and M-LOG V3.
- Traffic and signal measurement via feature connection between satellite unit and data logger
- Supports the data logger softwares dataLOG, TESTdrive and IPEmotion RT
- Supports wake functions such as Wake on CAN (WoC) and NoMessageLost (NML) for ARCOS 1.5
- Several satellites (on ARCOS 1.5) can be cascaded in order to increase the number of CAN inputs
- Satellite unit transfers data with a baud rate of up to 4 Mbaud
For the technical data, please refer to the product page.
If you have any further questions, our support team will be glad to assist you.
Phone +49 7221 9922 333