ARCOS 1.5 – Modular Data Logger
The ARCOS 1.5 is a highly modular data logger that can be flexibly adapted to various measurement tasks. The basic unit is available in 5 different versions, the CPUs (i3, i5) and RAM and the mSATA and cFAST data storage media can also be configured.
The large number of interfaces for CAN, LIN, ETH and FlexRay measurement and digital I/Os allows the number of inputs to be flexibly scaled. The number of analog inputs for thermocouples, voltage, DIO can be extended to several hundred channels via the combo boxes.
- The Linux operating system with the dataLog software also offers many useful functions:
- Inclusion of partial configurations
- Script execution
- Management of multiple description files
- Bus traffic measurement and triggering
- User-friendly web interfaces for configuration
The logger configuration is supported the IPEmotion CAETEC datalog PlugIn which is available for download here.
Our Support team will be glad to answer your questions.
Phone +49 7221 9922 333