New products and personal talks - we are looking forward to your visit!
Consultation, technical discussion, or live presentation – nothing compares to personal exchange. This is why we are so happy to meet you again! On the messweb masters in Stuttgart, we will present to you the latest products and developments in measurement technology, software, and engineering solutions on 50 sqm. Experience a unique and extraordinary ambience in the listed halls of the former state airport of Württemberg, not only for automobile enthusiasts! We are looking forward to your visit!
- When: 27.09.2022 - 28.09.2022
- Where: Stuttgart, GER
- Location: MOTORWORLD Region Stuttgart)
- Booth: Pavillon 1
- Website: messweb masters 2022
Experience our highlights live!
A new high-end data logger, an innovative thermal module, and an extremely powerful HV measuring device: These are but a few of the highlights we will present to you at the Automotive Testing Expo 2022 in Stuttgart.
Our IPEengineering HV experts help you achieve highly efficient tests, analyses, and validations in the e-mobility area. Experience our engineering solutions for thermal management, thermoacoustics, benchmarking, and others live.
Power and versatility: our high-performance data logger "ARCOS 2"
Modular, highly compact, and powerful: The ARCOS 2 is IPETRONIK’s new state-of-the-art Automotive-Ethernet-ready logger*! Developed for high-end fleet management and the validation of large vehicle networks, it is especially well-suited for complex ADAS tests with video recording. The device has a powerful i7 processor as well as various interfaces and supports dataLog and IPEmotion RT.
- 9 GbE, 2 SFP+ (10 GB), 2 feature connectors
- Compatible with all ARCOS interfaces
- Modem, WiFi, GPS (upon request)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Support of 100/1000 Base T1 interfaces*
* in conjunction with a gateway, e. g. the Technica Engineering GmbH Capture Module 100/1000
Delivery Date on demand.
"M-THERMO3 16": perfect temperature acquisition
With the new temperature measurement module M-THERMO3 16, IPETRONIK sounds the bell for a new generation of devices. As the first module of the M3 family, it raises the bar for modular measurement technology. Its 16 channels for all types of thermocouples and 24-bit analog-to-digital converter offer maximum precision and flexibility. The M-THERMO3 16 is highly compact and rugged. Its compelling new wireless and magnetic connection concept saves time during set-up and provides the most secure data connection.
- 16 freely selectable thermocouple measuring inputs
- Wireless module connection
- High-resolution 24-bit technology
- IP 67 and extended temperature range
- Measurement data output to CAN-FD*
* expected CAN-FD implementation in 2023
For HV power measurements: the power measurement device "HV PMD"
High bandwidth and ultimate performance: The new integrated HV current and voltage measurement solution is ideal for the analysis of HV loads in the vehicle. With its intelligent and inherently safe HV sensor, the measurement system tested acc. to EN 61010-1 offers a carefree solution for the e-mobility area. The DC-CT transformer provides the highest measurement precision even in the extended temperature range of -20 °C up to 70 °C. Power over Ethernet (PoE) guarantees low-noise device supply and maximum signal quality. The data are output to the IPETRONIK data logger or the widely used measurement application IPEmotion via Ethernet with sample rates of up to 1 MS/s.
- Sample rate of up to 1 MHz
- Current measurement of up to 1000 A
- Direct data logger connection
- IPEmotion integration via plug-in
- Data output via Gigabit Ethernet
This is a sample picture. The actual product may differ.
For more range and climate comfort – vehicle benchmark and competitive analysis
As passionate experts, the IPEengineering team combines many years of experience with application expertise. Our technology center provides the IPETRONIK measurement technology and DAQ software as well as specifically developed test benches. This seamless interaction ensures the success of your project: everything from a single source for maximum efficiency and quality.
- Topic-focused benchmark: air conditioning, thermal management, noise behavior
- Assessment of relevant system components: performance & efficiency, weight, design, installation space
- Acoustic assessment: comfort, vibrations, hissing noise
- Conclusions on the control approach: range, climate comfort, charging
- Project management, test scenarios, test drives, analysis
- Development partner also on the use of CO2 / R744 as a refrigerant
messweb masters 2022
messweb masters is a trade fair for measurement technology and sensors. In addition to the exhibition, the event also offers product seminars, expert forums and panel discussions on the latest trends, developments and products in the industry..
MOTORWORLD Region Stuttgart
Phone: +49 7031 30694 73
Website: MOTORWORLD Region Stuttgart
Opening hours "messweb masters":
Tuesday, September 27: 9 am to 5 pm
Wednesday, September 28: 9 am to 4 pm
You won’t be able to attend the messweb masters? Let’s arrange a personal meeting!
Just fill out the contact form ‒ we will be in touch as soon as possible!