Finally back live!
Consultation, technical discussion, or live presentation – nothing compares to personal exchange. This is why we are so happy to meet you again! On the Automotive Testing Expo in Stuttgart, we will present to you the latest products and developments in measurement technology, software, engineering solutions, and test bench technology on 70 sqm. Meet us in person and experience our solutions live at the IPETRONIK booth: We will have set up a demonstration vehicle with our measurement technology.
We are looking forward to seeing you in hall 10!
- When: June 21, 2022 to June 23, 2022
- Where: Stuttgart, GER
- Location: Messe Stuttgart (halls 8 + 10)
- Booth: 1212 (hall 10)
- Website: Automotive Testing Expo Europe 2022
Experience our highlights live!
A new high-end data logger, an innovative thermal module, and an extremely powerful HV measuring device: These are but a few of the highlights we will present to you at the Automotive Testing Expo 2022 in Stuttgart.
Our IPEengineering HV experts help you achieve highly efficient tests, analyses, and validations in the e-mobility area. Experience our engineering solutions for thermal management, thermoacoustics, benchmarking, and others live.
Power and versatility: our high-performance data logger "ARCOS 2"
Modular, highly compact, and powerful: The ARCOS 2 is IPETRONIK’s new state-of-the-art Automotive-Ethernet-ready logger*! Developed for high-end fleet management and the validation of large vehicle networks, it is especially well-suited for complex ADAS tests with video recording. The device has a powerful i7 processor as well as various interfaces and supports dataLog and IPEmotion RT.
- 9 GbE, 2 SFP+ (10 GB), 2 feature connectors
- Compatible with all ARCOS interfaces
- Modem, WiFi, GPS (upon request)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Support of 100/1000 Base T1 interfaces*
* in conjunction with a gateway, e. g. the Technica Engineering GmbH Capture Module 100/1000
Market launch is planned for 2023. Expected delivery: 2024
"M-THERMO3 16": perfect temperature acquisition
With the new temperature measurement module M-THERMO3 16, IPETRONIK sounds the bell for a new generation of devices. As the first module of the M3 family, it raises the bar for modular measurement technology. Its 16 channels for all types of thermocouples and 24-bit analog-to-digital converter offer maximum precision and flexibility. The M-THERMO3 16 is highly compact and rugged. Its compelling new wireless and magnetic connection concept saves time during set-up and provides the most secure data connection.
- 16 freely selectable thermocouple measuring inputs
- Wireless module connection
- High-resolution 24-bit technology
- IP 67 and extended temperature range
- Measurement data output to CAN-FD*
* expected CAN-FD implementation in 2023
For HV power measurements: the power measurement device "HV PMD"
High bandwidth and ultimate performance: The new integrated HV current and voltage measurement solution is ideal for the analysis of HV loads in the vehicle. With its intelligent and inherently safe HV sensor, the measurement system tested acc. to EN 61010-1 offers a carefree solution for the e-mobility area. The DC-CT transformer provides the highest measurement precision even in the extended temperature range of -20 °C up to 70 °C. Power over Ethernet (PoE) guarantees low-noise device supply and maximum signal quality. The data are output to the IPETRONIK data logger or the widely used measurement application IPEmotion via Ethernet with sample rates of up to 1 MS/s.
- Sample rate of up to 1 MHz
- Current measurement of up to 1000 A
- Direct data logger connection
- IPEmotion integration via plug-in
- Data output via Gigabit Ethernet
This is a sample picture. The actual product may differ.
For more range and climate comfort – vehicle benchmark and competitive analysis
As passionate experts, the IPEengineering team combines many years of experience with application expertise. Our technology center provides the IPETRONIK measurement technology and DAQ software as well as specifically developed test benches. This seamless interaction ensures the success of your project: everything from a single source for maximum efficiency and quality.
- Topic-focused benchmark: air conditioning, thermal management, noise behavior
- Assessment of relevant system components: performance & efficiency, weight, design, installation space
- Acoustic assessment: comfort, vibrations, hissing noise
- Conclusions on the control approach: range, climate comfort, charging
- Project management, test scenarios, test drives, analysis
- Development partner also on the use of CO2 / R744 as a refrigerant
Automotive Testing Expo Europe 2022
With more than 400 exhibitors, the Automotive Testing Expo Europe is the world’s largest show for full vehicle and component testing and validation technologies and services. In two exhibition halls, visitors will find the latest in ADAS testing, NVH measurement tools, test bench technology, simulation packages, durability testing technology, crash testing know-how, dynamometers, emission measurement systems, and dynamic assessment tools. In parallel to the Automotive Testing Expo Europe, numerous specialized fairs and symposia will take place.
Phone: +49 711 18560 0
Website: Messe Stuttgart
Opening hours "Automotive Testing Expo":
Tuesday, June 21: 10 am to 5 pm
Wednesday, June 22: 10 am to 5 pm
Thursday, June 23: 10 am to 3 pm
You won’t be able to attend the Automotive Testing Expo? Let’s arrange a personal meeting!
Just fill out the contact form ‒ we will be in touch as soon as possible!